1. What is your full name? Do you have a nickname?
I’m Claire Aveline Clovis. Yes, I do have a nickname and it’s ‘C’. My best friend always calls me that.
2. How old are you? When is your birthday?
I’m sixteen years old and my birthday is on the sixth of September.
3. Where were you born? Where do you live now? Are you patriotic?
I was born in Mistmoore, Silvervalley and I still reside there. I am patriotic since I am a princess and the chosen heiress to the Silvervalley throne.
4. Who are/were your parents? (Names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
My mom is Amethyst Clovis. She was the queen of Silvervalley. My mom is sweet, gentle, patient, and fierce. And she is an S Class Wizard.
My dad is Tyrell Clovis. My mom chose him to be her husband and eventually became the king of Silvervalley because of their undying love.
He is also sweet and gentle, but firm and decisive S Class Wizard.
Sadly, they both died.
5. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
I have three siblings!
My eldest sister is Naomi Ravenne Clovis. She is one of the S Class Prefects at Mistmoore Wizardry institute. She is strict, decisive, annoying, clear-headed, and focused.
My elder sister is Winter Asteria Clovis. She is also one of the S Class Prefects at Mistmoore Wizardry Institute and is two years younger than Naomi. Winter is beautiful, elegant, but short-tempered.
I also have a twin that is nine seconds younger than me. But I don’t want to remember anything about her.
(Kath: Because it’s a major spoiler.)
6. What is your occupation?
If you consider being a Wizard and a princess an occupation then I am an A Class student at Mistmoore Wizardry Institute and Heiress of the Silvervalley Throne.
7. How tall are you? How much do you weigh?
I stand at five feet and nine inches tall. And I weigh between fifty two to fifty three kilograms.
8. What color is your hair? What color are your eyes?
I have jet-black hair and scarlet red eyes.
9. What is your race?
I’m one hundred percent human.
10. To which social class do you belong?
I belong to the upper class. I am a princess after all.
11. Do you consider yourself to be attractive? Do others?
There’s nothing wrong with having a little confidence in yourself so yes, there are times I consider myself attractive. And I always receive compliments from other people. It’s nothing new when you’re a natural-born royalblood.
12. What is your style of dress?
I prefer close-fitting and daring outfits because I hate sweating so much.
13. Do you have any scars? Tattoos? Birthmarks? Other unique physical features?
I have a scar that overlaps my left shoulder blade. And it almost reached my left chest.
14. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
No, I don’t have any.
15. Are you right- or left-handed?
I’m right-handed but I sometimes use my left hand whenever my dominant hand gets tired especially when writing.
16. What does your voice sound like?
A girl, duh. Kidding aside, I can either sound like a native American or British or Australian.
17. What kind of vocabulary do you use?
Sarcasm. It is the best defense against stupid people.
18. List three quirks or other defining characteristics.
I’m lazy, sarcastic, and strategic.
19. How often do you bathe? Do you wear perfumes?
I think this is a silly question. Of course I bathe everyday! And yes, I always wear perfumes.
20. What kind of facial expression do you commonly wear (dour glare, wry smile, etc.)?
Resting bitch face.
21. Do you use body language? How?
We all use body language to express. My movements depends on my mood and it can go from subtle to exaggerated.
22. Do you have a commonly used saying?
I have a goldfish memory so, I don't cause I easily forget stuff.
(Kath: That is her legit commonly used saying.)
C H I L D H O O D
23. What is your earliest memory?
My earliest memory was probably meeting my best friend for the first time. And we were 2 back then.
24. How much schooling have you had? Did you enjoy it?
I am actually home-schooled which is pretty convenient for me. Well, you could say that I enjoyed it a little.
25. Where did you learn most of your knowledge and skill?
I learned most of my knowledge from my parents, and my skills and abilities were from my elder sisters.
26. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Normal to abnormal. Does that suffice?
27. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I didn’t have any particular dreams since I am a princess and heiress of the throne. I was assured that I am going to be the next queen of Silvervalley.
28. When and with whom was your first kiss?
I had my innocent first kiss when I was four. And my first kiss was my best friend. Yes, he’s a guy. It actually happened when we found out we’re engaged from the moment we were born and we both promised that we’re going to marry each other when we grow up.
29. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Yes, I am still a virgin. If I were to lose my virginity at a young age, then it’ll be a huge scandal and my name and reputation will be ruined.
30. Do you have a notorious or celebrated ancestor? Does that affect you?
We have an ancestor…or ancestress. Her name is Clarianne Silvervalley, the very first queen of Silvervalley. Most people tell me I have the spitting image of her and I’m not affected. In fact, I’m quite honored.
I N F L U E N C E S
31. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
The day I became an A Class Wizard alongside Kenneth, my best friend.
32. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I still haven’t achieved my greatest goal.
33. What is your greatest regret?
I guess my greatest regret is not being able to save my twin.
34. What is the most embarrassing or shameful thing ever to happen to you?
Like I said, I am a princess. I don’t and can’t let any embarrassing events happen to me.
35. Do you have any secrets? If so, what are they?
Do you really want me to spoil the story so badly?
36. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
I haven’t done evil things so I can’t enumerate the none, right?
37. When was the time you were the most frightened?
I guess when I was seven, when I lost my parents.
38. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? If so, to where?
In my sixteen years of existence as a princess, I haven’t traveled outside the country, not even once.
B E L I E F S
39. What is your alignment?
I really have no idea but I guess I could be Chaotic Good.
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
I am thirty percent optimistic and seventy percent pessimistic.
41. Do you believe in a god? If so, which one and why?
I don’t choose which specific Gods to believe in. They exist and I will believe in Them.
42. Do you believe in an afterlife?
Yes, I do. I have been there for quite a few times.
43. What is your greatest fear?
Probably falling out of love with the one I love which is my best friend. But I highly doubt that so I’m rest assured that our relationship is safe.
44. What makes you angry? Sad? Happy? Why?
Angry – when I got betrayed twice.
Sad – when I found out that my best friend punished himself for hurting me.
Happy – It has been a long time since I became genuinely happy so I really don’t know what makes me happy anymore.
45. Do you think people are basically good or basically evil?
Yes, because it’s their choice to become either good or evil.
46. What are your views on politics? Religion? Sex?
We don’t have politics here. For religion, let people believe what they want to believe in. And for sex, as long as everyone in the Silvervalley is straight, I don’t have anything to say.
47. What are your views on gambling, lying, theft, and killing?
I have no idea about gambling and theft because it never happened in here. But for lying, everyone lies. And for killing, it’s a natural occurrence. We are Wizards after all.
48. How far will you go to defend your beliefs?
I don’t really care at all.
49. How much do you value money?
It’s important for living and I don’t like spending it.
50. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
I think it’s never to love.
51. Do you believe in self-sacrifice for the greater good?
My best friend and I have done this so many times. Yes, it resulted for the better of many but never for us so it’s both yes and no.
52. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
My best friend is my true love so basically, yes.
53. Are you superstitious?
54. How much do you respect the beliefs and opinions of others?
As long as they respect mine, then I’ll respect theirs in return.
55. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings?
I’m pretty vocal about my feelings in front of my loved ones. I always express myself.
56. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
D E A L I N G W I T H O T H E R S
57. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
How many times do I have to mention it? Okay, once again, it’s my best friend. His name is Kenneth Stefan Burnells. And he is both my best friend and fiancé.
58. Who is the person you respect the most? Despise the most? Why?
The person I respect the most would be the previous leaders of our bloodline. And the person I despise the most, probably the person who ruined my twin sister.
59. Do you have a significant other? Who?
Like I said, it’s my best friend.
60. Do you have a lot of friends? Who is your best friend?
As a princess, I have established friendships with almost everyone in the kingdom. And my best friend, please refer to question 57.
61. How do you relate to members of the same race? Class? Sex?
I treat each and everyone normally and equally.
62. How do you relate to members of a different race? Class? Sex?
And again, normally and equally. We’re all humans after all. There’s no reason for inequality.
63. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
Yes, I’ve been in love for as long as I can remember. And as to what happened, please refer to question 28.
64. What do you look for in a potential lover?
Loyalty which extremely rare these days. Luckily, Kenneth has an unlimited loyalty.
65. How close are you to your family?
Well, I am pretty close to my family ever since. We have a strong bond.
66. Do you want a marriage, family, and/or children?
Yes, I do.
67. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
I always argue with people especially when their logic is stupid.
68. Are you a listener or a talker?
69. How long does it usually take for you to trust others?
Well, to be honest, it doesn’t take me that much long to trust others. And because of that, I am always taken for granted.
70. Do you hold grudges?
No, I really don’t.
71. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t.
72. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?
Uh, no. I am seventy-five percent introvert and twenty-five percent extrovert.
73. How well do you express yourself?
I express myself well to my friends and family. But if you’re a complete stranger, then you’ll see me wearing the resting bitch face expression.
74. How quickly do you judge others?
It’s not that quick and accurate but at least I can tell who’s stupid.
75. Do you care what others think of you?
I normally don’t but I have to maintain my good reputation so yes, I care.
76. Do you have any enemies? How or why are they your enemy?
One. Her name is Jamelia.
(Kath: And again, the reason why is a major spoiler.)
P E R S O N A L T A S T E S A N D O P I N I O N S
77. What is your favorite pastime? Color? Food? Possession?
My favorite pastime would be reading, or just spending another lazy day with Kenneth.
My favorite color would be purple.
I basically love French cuisines.
And for the possession, I guess that would be the promise ring that Kenneth gave to me.
78. What are your preferences in arts and/or entertainment?
Adventure, epic, fantasy, horror, action, mysteries, classics, tragedies, historical, philosophical, and romance.
79. Do you smoke, drink, go whoring, or use drugs? Why or why not?
No. And do you really have to ask why not?
80. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
Cuddling and sleeping with my best friend. Literally sleeping, okay?
81. What is your most cherished fantasy?
Probably saving my twin and returning our lost bond.
82. How long is your attention span?
It depends on the topic.
83. Do you laugh a lot? What do you find funny?
I would still consider myself lucky if I can still laugh genuinely. But sadly, all I can do is to fake a smile and laughter.
84. Is there anything that shocks or offends you? If so, what?
85. How do you deal with stress?
Internalize, contemplate, cry, and sleep.
86. How much athletic ability do you have? Artistic?
I train for 20 hours a day so I’m pretty athletic. But for the artistic part, leave that to Kenneth and my cousin.
87. Do you like animals? Do you like children?
Yes, I love both because they’re extremely cute and adorable.
88. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
If you’re talking about dates, then I’m spontaneous. When it comes to battles, I always need plans and back-up plans.
89. What are your pet peeves?
I don’t have any.
S E L F – I M A G E
90. What is your greatest strength as a person? Weakness?
My strength is my ability to control all the six elements. My weakness is obviously my unstable emotions.
91. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
92. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Like I said, seventy-five percent introvert and twenty-five percent extrovert.
93. Do you like yourself?
Fifty percent yes and fifty percent no.
94. Do you have a daily routine? How do you feel if your day is interrupted?
My daily routine is to wake up and go to sleep. If that routine is interrupted, I’ll rage quit.
95. What goal do you most want to accomplish in the next six months? Your lifetime?
Just look forward to the story. I don’t want to spoil anything.
96. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
5 years – still accomplishing my mission
10 years – married to my best friend
20 years – probably have three to four kids
97. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
I don’t need to choose because I died a lot of times in different ways already.
98. What is the one thing you would like to be remembered for after your death?
My legacy? I haven’t thought of that, really.
99. What three words would you use to best describe your personality?
Lazy, sarcastic, unenthusiastic.
100. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Kenneth should take over this.
Kenneth: Strong, fighter, and compassionate.
101. Why are you risking your life to adventure?
My life is always at risk so there’s no point in asking why.